“So how is God glorified by prayer? Prayer is the open admission that without Christ we can do nothing. And prayer is the turning away from ourselves to God in the confidence that he will provide the help we need. Prayer humbles us as needy, and exalts God as wealthy.” ~ John Piper (“Desiring God”)
* for vision and clarity for the new year.
* for healing of the body, soul, and heart of many of the deaf that we work with as we continue to develop a curriculum to help them be restored.
* that the Deaf would experience the love of Jesus in more profound ways this year and let it take over their lives
* for the deaf leaders that continue to grow and take on more responsibility
* for the volunteers that God is leading to join us here in Honduras throughout the year
Continue to pray…
* for more dedicated Hondurans to come along to join the ministry.
* for the deaf that have not yet been found.
* for wisdom from the Holy Spirit in all that we do.
* the Deaf church in La Ceiba and Zamora would grow in knowledge and love for the truth (1 Timothy 2:1-6)
“Kids on Mission” (a resources for praying with your kids for God’s work among the nations)
“Pray for open doors, pray for open hearts and pray that the heavens would come down.” -Lilias Trotter